VCT Masters Copenhagen 2022 run from July 10-24
And it will feature the Group and Playoff brackets,
Both to determine winning teams based upon a double-elimination bracket.
Do you know the details of VCT Masters Copenhagen 2022?
Let’s uncover about the event!
The second day of Valorant Champions Masters Copenhagen
It started with APAC’s second seat, XERXIA Esports, taking on EMEA’s FunPlus Phoenix.
In total, there is 12 teams join the competition in a bid to grab the Masters Stage 2 trophy
And a lion’s share of $200,000 from the total prize pool of $650,000 USD.
- 12 teams will populate the group stage with 4 of each to be bifurcated among two groups.
- Both the groups will be played based upon a double-elimination bracket and all of the matches would be Best of 3.
- Two top teams from each group advance further to the playoffs.
- The 4 teams which earlier advanced from Group Stage would lock horns with the teams who had already qualified for the Playoffs. Every match would be a best of 3 deciders while the Lower Bracket and Grand Final will determine the winner based upon a Best of 5 outcomes.
- The final four matches of the Playoffs Stage will played in front of a live audience at the venue i.e. Forum Copenhagen in Frederiksberg, Denmark.
You can enjoy the show, because The VCT Masters Copenhagen will be live-streamed
They will stream across popular services like YouTube and Twitch in several languages including English, Hindi, and German.
- More about E-sports: Cloud9 White, The Unbeaten Team Of NA Valorant