Team Mafiabala has been crowned as the champions of the Free Fire Winter Invitational 2021. Free Fire Winter Invitational 2021, the final tournament of the year, has come to an end after commencing for five days. Team Mafiabala emerged victorious in this tournament. Twelve captains were selected for this tournament through community voting. All the captains competed for the prize pool of Rs. 10,00,000. Playing consistently all five days, Team Mafiabala secured the top position on the leaderboard with 162 kill points and 199 placement points.
Free Fire Winter Invitational 2021 Final Day 5: Match Summary
- The first match was played as usual on the Bermuda map. Team Mafia took the Booyah with 13 kill points and a total of 25 points. Team JavaBoy also played well and took 6 kill points and secured the second position.
- Team Prince won the second match played on the Purgatory map. They got a massive 7 kill points and a total of 19 points. In this match, Team Mafiabala also played well and took 7 kill points.
- The third match was played on the Kalahari map. Team Prince took the Booyah with 5 kill points and a total of 17 points.
- Team Mafia won the fourth match played on the Bermuda map. This time, they took 10 kill points and a total of 22 points.
- The fifth match was played on the Purgatory map. Team Mafiabala took their second Booyah of the day with 11 kill points and a total of 23 points.
- The sixth and last match was played on the Kalahari map. Team Prince won the last match by taking 7 kill points and a total of 19 points.
Free Fire Winter Invitational 2021 Final Day 5: Overall Standings
- Team Mafiabala – 361 Points
- Team Mafia – 352 Points
- Team FozyAjay – 281 Points
- Team Prince – 278 Points
- Team JavaBoy – 266 Points
- Team Iconic – 252 Points
- Team PVS Gaming – 235 Points
- Team Delete – 213 Points
- Team Yogi – 196 Points
- Team Jonty – 189 Points
- Team Killer – 165 Points
- Team Ayush – 162 Points
Flexgigzz is the Asia leading marketplace for freelancers service and together with SOHO Learning Hub which is an online platform for short courses and both of them aims to be the number one provider in Asia. For growth industries such as E-Sport Authority which is dedicated to providing independent media coverage to all E-Sport News related from around the world and for the art world, there is Atelier Auction which is an investable art auctioneer and being in the art scene for decades.